Are you a small business owner wanting to get noticed?
This year, the Small Business Expos team will deliver six one day business to business expos across South East Queensland that will generate over $7.5 million in sales leads – in partnership with 60 industry groups and sponsors They are collaborative events – we need to collaborate MORE in difficult times. Our Principal partner for the 2020 Small Business Expos program is QOIN.
It is now the largest business to business activity in South East Queensland.
It is a proven sales focused platform for homebased, mobile, micro, online businesses who need a shop front once a year – you could almost call them the invisible businesses which represent approximately 30% of the overall business community.
The Expo is about making businesses money at the grassroots level of our community to put food on the table and today we expect to generate around $1.8 million in solid sales leads.
EXHIBITOR PACK INFORMATION
2020 Small Business Expo Program
You can book and pay online which is the quickest way to secure your place: https://www.smallbusinessexpos.com.au/secure-your-spot/
The diverse nature of the Expo and the broad range of solutions sought by a large number of attendees, opens the door to exhibitors from a variety of industries.
There are many reasons to exhibit at these business to business expos, the major reasons include the opportunity to:
- Showcase your product / service to thousands of buyers over these one day sales focused events.
- Save time and money getting face to face with 10,000 attendees (6 expos)
- Meet new potential customers – referral partners
- Foster existing customer relationships – invite them along and get face to face to get them buying again
- Network with other exhibitors – over 160 to speak to
- Launch new products – a great way to do demonstrations
- Generate on-the-spot sales – sell, sell, sell is the catch cry for these expos
- Develop a database of potential customers for future sales.
We value our exhibitors and provide lunch for two on the day of the Expo as well as provide
FREE pre expo workshop training to make sure you get the best results from the Expo.
Please give us a call if you require any further information 0475 411 793.
Come on and join us and let’s collaborate to do bigger and better business.
The benefits of having your own trade table at a Small Business Expo
- Access to a 1.8 metre table and 2 chairs to use for business promotion and material.
- A lunch voucher for 2 people valued at $10 each.
- Admission to the Pre-Expo ‘How to Sell from a Trade Table’ workshops.
- The opportunity to connect and do business with over 150 exhibitors and between 600-1,000+ attendees (attendance varies, depending on which region you are in).
- Access to post-Expo surveys to quantify results about your local Expo. This is ideal for market research, competitor analysis and sales growth.
How to register for a Small Business Expo trade table
- You can book and pay online at the Secure Your Spot TAB https://www.smallbusinessexpos.com.au/secure-your-spot/.
- Once processed, you will receive a confirmation email and a paid receipt from Living with IT Pty Ltd (ABN 35 600 126 476).
- Read the Expo Info Pack that you can download which provides you with all the relevant details for setting up and getting the most value from the event.
- If you have any questions, please contact us and the Expo team will assist you.
Want to get involved in your region’s next Expo?
Small businesses do better business, when they band together and have a strong voice. At Small Business Expos we are committed to creating a collaborative atmosphere to ensure we all succeed. Complete and submit your application today, so you can start growing to meet your and your business’s full potential.